- Main article: Fortune Cards
THE HEIR I
- Common – Win a match as Aisling.
- Aisling knew how dear the cost of defeat could be.
- Rare – Win 3 matches as Aisling.
- Aisling was ever vigilant, watching for dangers on and off the battlefield.
- Legendary – Win 5 matches as Aisling.
- Her father had been lost on the battlefield. His liege, the Grand Duke, was assassinated in his castle.
THE HEIR II
- Common – Earn 25 badges as Aisling.
- The ghost of Sir Cador accompanied her in battle, and she did her best to emulate his sword techniques.
- Rare – Earn 50 badges as Aisling.
- Others praised Aisling's achievements, but it was her father's approval that she desired.
- Legendary – Earn 75 badges as Aisling.
- No matter what she did, the ghost said nothing. The look in his eyes was hollow, focused only on battle.
THE HEIR III
- Common – Earn 30,000 match experience as Aisling.
- Aisling was young, but she had faced more dangers than knights many times her age.
- Rare – Earn 60,000 match experience as Aisling.
- Uncle Regius suggested gruffly that an aspiring knight must spend time as a squire.
- Legendary – Earn 90,000 match experience as Aisling.
- Regius taught her well. His greatest lesson: There will always be more to learn.
THE HEIR IV
- Common – Earn 3 Killing Spree! badges as Aisling.
- The brigands did not expect her to be so quick or so relentless.
- Rare – Earn 6 Killing Spree! badges as Aisling.
- The lone girl was listless and mournful. Until they tried to take her sword.
- Legendary – Earn 9 Killing Spree! badges as Aisling.
- It was only afterwards that Aisling realized Sir Cador really had emerged from the blade to fight by her side.
THE HEIR V
- Common – Earn 3 Assist Spree! badges as Aisling.
- She had no fear. Aisling was never alone.
- Rare – Earn 6 Assist Spree! badges as Aisling.
- Fighting alongside the ghost taught Aisling how teamwork could overcome power.
- Legendary – Earn 9 Assist Spree! badges as Aisling.
- In time, Aisling learned to anticipate her living allies' movements as easily as the ghost's.
THE HEIR VI
- Common – Deal 4,000 damage to enemy guardians as Aisling.
- Sir Cador once told her that a knight's aims must be grander than combat alone.
- Rare – Deal 8,000 damage to enemy guardians as Aisling.
- A true knight may feel fear but must never be mastered by that fear.
- Legendary – Deal 12,000 damage to enemy guardians as Aisling.
- With Cador by her side, Aisling knew she could face any danger, no matter how great.
THE HEIR VII
- Common – Generate 100 power for your guardian as Aisling.
- In her quiet moments, she was consumed with a single thought, a single word: Revenge.
- Rare – Generate 200 power for your guardian as Aisling.
- One by one, Aisling sought out her father's old companions. One of them must be the traitor.
- Legendary – Generate 300 power for your guardian as Aisling.
- There was no lone traitor. Cador's murder had been part of a larger conspiracy against the Grand Duke himself.