“Fight or flight? I'll take both!”
- Machine Pistols: “Ready, aim, fire...nobody admits it, but you can usually skip straight to 'fire.'” – Beckett 
- Grenade: In this case, close definitely counts. 
- Cannon: “Accuracy is great. So is stopping power. But you know what trumps them both? Versatility.” – Beckett 
- Jetpack: “House Tesserus can have it back when I'm done testing,” she said. "And I'm still “gathering data.'” 
- Air Strike: Warning: Area to be vaporized in 3...2...1... 
- Heavy Gear: Beckett persuaded the torg to outfit her friend with sturdier armor.
- Blue Falcons: Most aerodromes refused her at first, but Beckett's endorsement went surprisingly far with her fellow flyboys.
- Bully For You: “Huh. Ramsay doesn't usually do ‘understated.’” – Beckett
- The Ruffian V:
- “He's got a kind of obnoxious charisma. That's all I'll give him.” – Beckett
- See also in: