The drakkor wield fire with the skill of mages and the ferocity of monsters.
Charnok is incredibly powerful, and this simply can't be overstated. This is the character of choice for DPS dealers, largely because his primary is hugely damaging and his secondaries have huge area of effect and conal areas of damage. Charnok can carry an entire team if used properly, but because he's DPS and not a tank, don't expect him to soak up too much damage. Even a well-coordinated team of two can easily take down Charnok if you're not paying attention, so you really need to pay attention.You can mitigate a lot of that threat by making sure Charnok is constantly
Tips and Tricks
- Charnok is a team focused hero. He deals AoE damage and should try to be near the back line of his team and to avoid being alone as he is squishy.
- Stay near your team, as you can take quite a bit more damage and distract enemies with your increased damage output.
- Keeping Charnok out of the main fight until enemies are low health is an effective strategy, as it can turn the tide of combat extremely quickly (especially if your team is low in health as well).
- [LMB/RT] FIREBALL attack pierces, so use this to your advantage and always try to hit more than one opponent. If a tank character is in between you and another squishy, shoot right through him.
- [RMB/LT] DRAGON'S BREATH, when upgraded, has a good PUSHKnocks enemies back. This does not stop them from using skills.pushback, which is a good push neutralizer. You can also use this skill to temporarily push back DPS or Tank role enemies, negating a lot of their early benefit.
- [Q/LB] DETONATE:
- Detonate is a great escape skill as well as a damage skill.
- Detonate is also a great "shock and awe" skill. Use it, then immediately chase down enemies to wipe out even strong teams.
- FOCUSA special resource that is accumulated and stored throughout every match, and can be used to unleash a FOCUS ABILITY, or upgrade young creatures to powerful adults.
Focus requires to build up FOCUS CHARGES (maximum 3) before it can be used. They can be accumulated by dealing damage to enemies, healing allies, taking damage, and sometimes after being defeated and sent to the Airship.Focus skill might be strong, but it's dodgeable. Push enemies against the walls or corner them to deal huge damage.