The canyon, once an underwater home for a plethora of sea creatures, is now dry and arid. The Tesserus Collective developed a way to harvest the energy of the ghosts left in the canyon, and has used them as a power source.
- The Reborn I:
- T-MAT has little memory of the battle that left her wrecked in a rocky valley for two years. And even less memory of who found and fixed her.
- The Old Guard VI:
- Granite: The desecration of the Ghost Reef pained Rutger; it had once been his home, after all.
- The Desert Campaign: If Tesserus had hired her instead, they might still be mining the Ghost Reef.
- This map was previously known as the Canyon, during closed Alpha and Beta test phases, which is its code name in game files.
- There is a campsite to the left of Leiran that was inhabited by Lord Knossos.