Lord Knossos is a playable Hero in Gigantic. Described as a bruiser, he is a melee hero that can deal great physical damage over a short time. His skills can be upgraded to grant him Bleed damage, CC, and additional attack damage. He is one of the first heroes to be released for Gigantic, debuting in the Pre-Alpha.
Upgrade Tier 1
Upgrade Tier 2
|[LMB] Skewer||A four-hit melee combo.||
|[RMB] Chuck||Throw a spear in an arc, dealing damage.||
|[Q] Gore||Charge in a direction, damaging and interrupting the first enemy hero hit..||
|[E] Bull Rush||Increase your movement speed for 5 seconds.||
|[F] Labyrinth||Knossos creates a circle of spears around him, interrupting, cracking the armor, and bleeding all enemy heroes struck.||
|Level 3||Level 5||Level 7||Level 9|
+5% damage for each kill without dying. (Max +15% damage.)
[LMB] Longer melee attack combo. Final strike deals +150 damage.
+10 back armor. +10% damage from behind.
[LMB] 30% armor penetration for basic attacks.
[RMB] Chuck deals more damage.
Lose debuffs when you dodge. (Once every 20s.)
+15% maximum health.
Immunity to Weakness. Recover from Daze twice as fast.
[Q] Gore covers more ground.
You move 10% faster and sprinting drains stamina 25% slower.
+33% maximum stamina.
Gain 10% Focus charge for each kill or death.
[E] Bull Rush lasts 2 seconds longer.
You summon creatures 2x faster and gain focus when you summon.
20% faster focus gain.
|Will to Power|
For 5s, +10% damage and +15 armor after using Focus.
[LMB] Skewer builds Focus 25% faster.
|Move On With Your Life|
+25% move speed and +75 HP/s for 4s after using Focus.
For 4s, +75 hp/s and hit reaction immunity after using Focus.
Tips and TricksEdit
- Knossos is very good at trapping enemies, use that to your advantage to then drop your spears on them.
- Your upgrades to Chuck should depend on the enemies your facing and your own comp; if you have many ranged heroes, taking Heavy Barrel will add to your poke. If you have other CC, such as with The Margrave or Pakko, taking Torus will help lock entire teams down during a teamfight, letting you follow up with Labyrinth.
- You may not have good vertical mobility, but you excel at chasing opponents across horizontal surfaces. Remembering this, it may be a good idea to roll with an Uncle Sven or Voden who can help you reach high places, and in return you can use Bull Rush to get you both to your destination sooner.
- Torus should be your initiation skill. Slow the enemy, run up and start using Gore, then as the slow wears off use Bull Rush to stick to them. If they haven't been taken down before Bull Rush's speed buff ends, try to tag them with a Spear as a finisher.
- Knossos is based on the Minotaur, a creature in Greek mythology with a head of a bull and the body of a man. His Focus ability, Labyrinth, also refers to the massive maze-like construction the Minotaur was said to dwell within.
- His codename was in fact Minotaur.
- Lord Knossos is named after the ancient city of Knossos on the Greek island of Crete. The Minotaur of legend was said to live in the Labyrinth beneath this city.