- Main article: Fortune Cards
THE REBORN I
- Common – Win a match as T-MAT.
- Constructed by the Tesserus Collective as a war-bot, T-MAT was programmed for seek-and-destroy missions.
- Rare – Win 3 matches as T-MAT.
- T-MAT has little memory of the battle that left her wrecked in a rocky valley for two years. And even less memory of who found and fixed her.
- Legendary – Win 5 matches as T-MAT.
- When T-MAT powered up after two years, she found that her programming had been altered. She had emotions now, where she did not before.
THE REBORN II
- Common – Earn 25 badges as T-MAT.
- While once loyal to Tesserus, T-MAT now experienced a strange feeling when she remembered them. It was hatred, for abandoning her to die.
- Rare – Earn 50 badges as T-MAT.
- For years T-MAT wandered the land, trying to find an engineer who could tell her who fixed her, or for what purpose.
- Legendary – Earn 75 badges as T-MAT.
- When T-MAT finally found a master engineer who could tell her what had occurred, he discovered memory blocks that had yet to be triggered.
THE REBORN III
- Common – Earn 30,000 match experience as T-MAT.
- T-MAT began to work as a bounty hunter, bringing in criminals for cash.
- Rare – Earn 60,000 match experience as T-MAT.
- T-MAT reserved some of the cash for weapon and armor upgrades, to make her more efficient in battle.
- Legendary – Earn 90,000 match experience as T-MAT.
- The cost to retrieve her buried memories was exorbitant. It would take her years to save up enough cash in order to unlock the truth.
THE REBORN IV
- Common – Kill 20 heroes as T-MAT.
- When T-MAT first saw HK-206, she felt a strange kinship to the ancient war-bot.
- Rare – Kill 40 heroes as T-MAT.
- T-MAT had a desire to learn from HK-206, to spend time learning the arts of war from the ancient master.
- Legendary – Kill 60 heroes as T-MAT.
- “T-MAT's circuits buzzed with energy when manticore pinned the old robot. If he was more than capable of handling it, why did she feel... worried?”
THE REBORN V
- Common – Earn 3 Killing Spree! badges as T-MAT.
- Rare – Earn 6 Killing Spree! badges as T-MAT.
- When T-MAT was in the presence of the Hierophant for the first time, she felt a feeling about him that was beyond description.
- Legendary – Earn 9 Killing Spree! badges as T-MAT.
- T-MAT wonders if it was an immortal that somehow reprogrammed her memory crystals, who took away her memories but gave her a soul.
THE REBORN VI
- Common – Deal 4,000 damage to enemy guardians as T-MAT.
- On more than one occasion, T-MAT has been attacked by unmarked war-bots set on seek-and-destroy missions.
- Rare – Deal 8,000 damage to enemy guardians as T-MAT.
- T-MAT strongly suspects that someone in Tesserus wants her dead, especially when a box of spare parts she bought was rigged to explode.
- Legendary – Deal 12,000 damage to enemy guardians as T-MAT.
- In conducting her investigation into the war-bot assassins, T-MAT suspects that her own maker, the legendary Tesserus inventor named Sifblin, is trying to kill her.
THE REBORN VII
- Common – Deal 75,000 total damage to enemy heroes as T-MAT.
- “When she fired off the last of her missiles, and had exhausted the last of her battery crystals, something deep in T-MAT's mind unlocked.”
- Rare – Deal 150,000 total damage to enemy heroes as T-MAT.
- The new code flowed through her, like boiling water through ice. Now T-MAT didn't just need to win. Now she wanted to survive.
- Legendary – Deal 225,000 total damage to enemy heroes as T-MAT.
- Blessed with a newfound value for life, now T-MAT could pick her battles and pick her sides, with the knowledge that she was fighting on the side of good.