|Description||Upgrade Tier 1||Upgrade Tier 2|
Deliver lightning-fast dagger attacks.
Throw daggers to inflict ongoing bleed damage.
|Glide forward rapidly. Tap again to make a kick attack that launches enemies upward.||
|Become invisible for a short time.||
|Unleash a flurry of close-range melee attacks.||
|Level 3||Level 5||Level 7||Level 9|
+20% crit chance and +10% crit damage from behind.
[LMB]: +15% damage against foes with less than 50% health.
Crit chance builds faster.
+10 back armor. +20 armor vs. splash damage.
[RMB]: Bleeding from Plasma Blades deals double damage.
+15% damage from behind and after dodging.
+15% maximum health.
Dodging costs 15% less stamina.
[Q]: You can perform Electric Slide more often([Q],[Q] cooldown unchanged).
10 front armor, +20 while attacking.
+33% maximum stamina.
Speed boost and damage boost after every kill.
|Back in a Flash|
[E]: You can perform Flashdance more often.
Faster stamina regen. Out of combat health regen starts 2x sooner.
20% faster focus gain.
Increased Focus gain for striking Guardians or Summoned Creatures.
[F]: Lighting Strikes builds focus 25% faster.
|Hit and Run|
For 5s, +10% Speed and +15 armor after using Focus.
For 4s, +75 hp/s and hit reaction immunity after using Focus.
Tips and TricksEdit
- Tripp can unleash loads of damage, but never stay in the same place too long because she's very squishy and can easily be taken down.
- Tripp has the second fastest sprinting speed in the game next to Tyto. Use this to avoid damage and make up for her low base health.
- In addition, to this, her swiftness makes her great at reaching areas before other heroes. Try to sneak a capture points or steal some power from the enemy guardian.
- Tripp needs to make good use of her dodges to weave in and out of danger. Don't hesitate to to dodge if needed!
- Tripp's Flash Dance only lasts for a few seconds, and she's not completely invisible; her movements can be detected by observant players. Remember that her cloak is merely invisibility, not invincibility!
- While Tripp is burdened with very low base hp, she has great stamina regen, allowing her to constantly sprint and dodge around fights.
- Early concepts of Tripp showed that initially, the character would be a more light-hearted type of hero instead of having a dark-like personality and look like Tripp has at the moment.
- Initially, she had an Arabian design but then Motiga decided to go forward with the slim and more "ninja-like" approach.
- Her codename was Rogue.