For a sorcerer, victory begins in the mind. Xenobia has no enemies, only victims.
A master of control and disruption, play carefully around the battlefield as Xenobia, using her life leeching attacks and plentiful debuffs to afflict your enemies aplenty.
Tips and TricksEdit
- Although difficult when fighting close to her, Xenobia benefits greatly alongside her allies.
- Watch out for heavy damage and fast heroes, as they can absolutely wreck Xenobia in very short order.
- Xenobia is a hero built on good STAMINAA special resource that allows player to sprint, dodge, jump, and utilize powerful dodge and sprint attacks.
While SPRINT and JUMPS consume stamina when player is IN COMBAT, DODGE always cost 25 stamina (one segment of blue bar).
Heroes OUT OF COMBAT slowly regenerate their stamina when they don't move actively.stamina. Watch what you're doing and keep your stamina up, otherwise you're going to have a pretty bad time.
- Xenobia has a further DODGEGives character a chance to completely avoid incoming attack and gain invulnerability for a brief moment (does not apply to damage from ground effects or debuffs).
One dodge always costs 25 points of STAMINA. When stamina bar reaches 0, hero still can dodge, but will lost chance to gain invulnerability.
Melee Heroes also gain a special attack by using their primary attack after dodging at the cost of additional stamina, but charging forward and deal damage.backdodge unlike other characters which increases her survivability.
- Xenobia has a further
- [Q/LB] WAVE OF SORROW can KNOCK UPKnocks enemies up a short distance. This does not stop them from using skills.knock enemies back which is great near cliffs.
- [RMB/LT] WORDS OF SPITE BROKEN ARMORReduces armor by 25 and damages enemies over time.breaks armor, and when used in group combat, can make quick work of the enemy.