- During Alpha phase of the game Xenobia, like some other heroes, had slightly different look. In her case it was textures with saturated colors and less visible ‘make up’.
- Xenobia's name seems to derive from the word "xenophobia", the unreasoned fear of the unknown or strange.
- Though possibily not related, Xenobia seems to draw some inspiration from the character Ursula the Sea Witch that appears in the Disney animated film The Little Mermaid.
- Xenobia's code name in game's files is “Despair”.
- If Xenobia player haven't achieved a Team Award, on the Scoreboard after the match they will get caption “Most Coins in Curse Jar.”
- Before final update Xenobia's unlock cost was 5000 or 400.